samedi 27 mars 2010

There is no one like our God :D


I am wondering about many thing since I came to Norway. What is the purpose of living in this world? Why God created us?Why do I feel a very big difference between Norway and Madagascar?
And the most important one is: Why did God send me here in Norway?I don't know if some of the other internationals asked theirselves too,but as far as I am concerned it is a very huge question!
Many things about my life has changed since I came to Norway.I feel like my faith is increasing everyday,I need the Lord to guide and to lead me wherever I go and with whatever I do.I am more closer to God now than before.This feeling is getting stronger and stronger!I am more open to Him now,I can ask Him everything and tell Him all my thoughts,my fears,my wishes, ...
I always hear a voice inside my head telling that I don't have to worry about my future because He already planed it for me!He showed and gave me such good things these times.
What I can say is that Lord is my "Savior"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire